Cold Therapy Instructions
The following is a checklist for our home use cold therapy machine:
- Cold therapy pad should be placed on desired body part securely, but not tight, as this would restrict water flow.
- Fill the reservoir of the cold therapy unit with ice to the level indicated inside the unit by "Ice/Water Line" then fill with water to the same line.
- Connect the hoses to the cold therapy pad. Note: You must hear an audible click to ensure hoses are properly connected.
- Plug power supply into unit and wall outlet.
- Adjust to desired cold setting on dial. Be aware that this will not change the water temperature as it is ice water, but it will adjust how often the pump motor will cycle on