Knee C.P.M. Instructions
- Make sure the leg is centered in the machine and the knee is centered in the hinge points of the unit.
- Press the Start/Stop button to begin therapy and again to stop.
- We recommend using 2 hours at a time, 3 times daily for a total of 6 hours use a day.
- The flexion should be increased as your doctor orders (for example, 5 degrees a day until you get to 110), this is done by holding the Flex button down and pressing the ? button until you get to your increased setting.
- If the unit slides in your bed or feels like it's pulling your leg, try to put something against the unit to hold it in place or turn it around and place the end of the machine against the headboard of your bed.
- If you have any questions or concerns about your C.P.M. please call Ortho Plus immediately and we will address your questions as promptly as possible.
- When you physician tells you that you no longer need your machine please call our office for arrangements to pick it up.
Download K1 Optiflex Remote Instructions
Download Kinetec Knee CPM Controller Instructions
Download K1 Dial Remote Instructions
Download Kinetec Simple Remote Instructions